Tuesday, December 16, 2014

How to Decorate a Small Christmas Tree

Anna
Mr. Foote-3
How to Decorate a Small Christmas Tree
Have you ever wanted to decorate a small christmas tree but don’t know how? Well I can help with that! Decorating a christmas tree is easy. If you want to know how, then read my book.

First, you need to get ornaments, popcorn string or ribbon, lights, a tree skirt and your small christmas tree! Then, find a good spot to put your christmas tree. Don’t put it in a walk way! If your tree is real then make sure it gets water. Next, fluff your tree. Now, put your tree skirt under your tree. To do that,you need to put your skirt around the botom of your cristmas tree. Next, get your ordments! Now, make sure you put the broken ornaments in the trashcan because the broken ornaments can be dangerous  when they're broken. One way you can decorate your christmas tree is to put a ornaments on every branch you want to decorate or can decorate. After that, put something around your christmas tree like… ribbon, lights, and popcorn on a string. Ps, you can put lights with any of those.

Finally,enjoy your small christmas tree! And when christmas comes again you can decorate your small christmas tree by yourself.I hoped you liked my book.    

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I really enjoyed reading this piece. I have enjoyed decorating with you this year! I can see by your writing that you remembered every little detail of your decorating experience. This is a great How To Piece of work! You should be proud of yourself. My favorite part was about 'fluffing the tree'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, those broken ornaments can be dangerous! Especially if they are clear ones. I bet you would make a beautiful christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete