Friday, December 12, 2014

How to Make a Braid

Grace
Mr. Foote-3
How to Make a Braid
Do you want to dress fancy for a nice occasion. But there’s one problem. You want a braid but you're confused on how to do it. You've come to the right place. I’ll tell you every single step on how to do it right now.
First, remember to get a rubber band from a drawer. It works better with a smaller one. Set your rubber band on a table. Now, you have to split your hair into 3 separate groups. One group in the middle and the other two on each side of your shoulder. Make sure your hair is in even groups. Move the group on the right side to the middle to where there are two groups in the middle. Keep them separate. Move the one that was in the middle the whole time to the right side where the other group was at. Now do the same steps but move the one on the left to the middle. Do those steps over and over again till you have about a inch of hair left at the end. Now, you will need to get your rubber band off the table while holding the hair at the bottom in your hand. Rap your rubber band around it. To know if it works you should now see a beautiful braid. Because you are done with your process.   

This is not an easy process so its okay if you mess up a couple times. Just keep on trying. Do it till you're a pro at making braids.After learning this remember to prefect making a braid. Try to remember every single step till its locked in your brain. You now know all the basics to making a braid.

2 comments:

  1. Grace I love to braid hair. It was hard for me in the beginning but I practice a lot with my dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can braid other people hair but not my own. That's hard! Maybe I should try until I get it!

    ReplyDelete