Friday, December 12, 2014

How to Do a Back Walkover

Kendall
Mr. Foote-3
How to do a Back walkover
Hi! Have you ever wondered how to do a back walkover? Or you just wanted to impress your family? Well you picked the right person ,ok thats a little too far but just follow the instructions and ill show you how it’s done.

First you should stretch your back, neck, wrist, arms, and legs.here are some good stretch’s you can use.You need to stretch your whole body so that you don't get injured while you are trying to do your back walkover. Next you get in your position with your hands above your head and your legs spread apart about 1ft wide. Next you arch your back and reach your hands to the ground. Make sure they are above your shoulders.Next you arch your back and reach for the ground until you end up in a bridge. Next you lift your lucky foot with your other foot at the same time.Next try to kick both legs over but remember to keep them totally straight.Then try to put both feet down.Then try to put the other foot down.Finally land with your feet together and your hands up!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you know how to do a back walkover now you can show your parent,sister,brother,grandparent,friends…….ok……...maybe I took it a little too far.But anyway just be glad you finally learned how.BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Kendall I wish I could do a back walkerover. I would love to see you do one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great instructions but I think I will leave the back walkovers to you kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may break my back or Crack my head if I tried!!!

    ReplyDelete